EXPLANATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear customers, Milan Hediyelik Eşya San. Ve Tic. Ltd. we attach great importance to the security of your personal data.In this context, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, of all personal data belonging to the people who benefit from our products and services and to all persons related to our company, as MILAN, in the capacity of Data Controller, your personal information is as follows; can be processed.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your Personal Data (name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail, address, which models he likes, which campaign he has benefited from, the amount of discount he received, product information in his shopping, navigation and click information on the application, location information where he opened the application), the presentation of our products and services , introducing, diversifying and developing our products and services, providing after-sales support services, communicating with you regarding the products and services you have purchased or will receive, performing membership transactions and benefiting from membership rights, answering questions regarding customer records, conducting new product studies, selling back products to offer the opportunity to customers, to ensure a certain quality standard, to fulfill our obligations under the contracts we have signed with you, to carry out marketing analysis studies, to meet your special preferences and preferences. studies on your areas of interest, creation of invoices and accounting records, execution of customer relations management processes, execution of activities for customer satisfaction, follow-up and evaluation of your requests, suggestions and complaints, increasing the user experience on our website, electronic and other applications to be made for membership applications if you give your consent. You are requested to carry out commercial-social communications, to carry out analysis and internal reporting activities, to ensure transaction security, and to fulfill our legal and legal obligations.These personal data will be processed and stored in order to benefit from the membership benefits, based on your express consent, provided that they are not used outside of the purposes and scope determined by this Personal Data Protection Policy and Communication Permission, and by taking information security measures.
For What Purpose Your Personal Data Will Be Processed
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to the administrative and official authorities that must be legally transferred, due to legal obligations and within the framework of legal limits, your personal data may be transferred to domestic and foreign third parties from whom we receive services to carry out our activities.
Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Since you are a store customer, your personal data is provided by you and stored in accordance with the relevant legislation in order to keep accounting records, create a shopping history and provide services in accordance with your requests. In addition, your Personal Data is processed based on the legal reasons specified in Article 5 of the Law and listed below..In accordance with the law, in the presence of the personal data processing conditions listed below, your personal data may be processed without your express consent.
- Explicitly stipulated in laws.
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
In the absence of the personal data processing conditions listed above, we declare that the express consent of the customers is obtained for the personal data processing activities and that the processing activities are not carried out without the express consent.
Your Rights Enumerated in Article 11 as Personal Data Owner:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information about it, to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting its deletion or destruction in order to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting these transactions to be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred.
In case the processed data is analyzed exclusively through automated systems, objecting to this result in case a result arises against you, requesting the compensation of the damage if the personal data is processed unlawfully and you suffer damage due to this reason.Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13, your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights can be submitted in writing, through the Applicant's personal application, through a Notary Public, by signing with the 'secure electronic signature' defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 by the Applicant. You can forward it to our Company by sending it to the postal address.
Data Controller: Milan Hediyelik Eşya San. Ve Tic. Ltd.
Address : Molla Fenari Mah. Şerefefendi Sk. No:41 Nuruosmaniye/ISTANBUL
E-posta Adresi : email@example.com